>>Raptoreum 420420 Futures Mainnet 18.104.22.168<<
We did it Marty!
After HUGE development from the team, Raptoreum Futures Mainnet code 22.214.171.124 is here and intends to be the first major foundation which will allow our eventual Smart Contracts, Assets and Blockchain to be one of the most advanced in the world.
Download it here : (GitHub)
Changes, Fixes, and Features
*IMPORTANT – ONE MONTH FROM TODAY TO GET UPDATED FOR BLOCK 420420
*From block 420420, rtm “futures” will be live which brings changes to the following RPC functions:
- `Createrawtransaction` with additional fields being available for the addition of block based or time based lock times.
- `Sendtoaddress` with additional fields being available for the addition of block based or time based lock times.
- *Remember to avoid setting both lock times as negative or you will freeze the coins for ever! More documentation arriving on the docs site soon!
- Also, we have added our fee setting spork so we will never find ourselves in a “gas” crisis.
- Apart from the above main features, we have a speed up for the syncing of clients using a POW cache, a much smaller file that has significantly increased the speed of syncing an RTM wallet!
- Additional various functional fixes have been added to the QT wallet that include multiple bug fixes as well as additional optimizations for wallets with large numbers of transactions and vastly improved thread handling.
- Apart from the above mentioned RTM changes, this update brings an absolute plethora of changes from its updates to the original Dash code
- The full details can be found here – https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/v0.17.0.2/doc/release-notes.md
- Updates include numerous RPC changes as well as backports form BTC 17 and 18 as well as updates and upgrades to most of the Dash features!
DUAL CHECKSUMS FOR EACH RELEASE IS PACKAGED WITH THE OS APPROPRIATE ARCHIVES INSIDE EACH ZIP!
ALWAYS CHECK BOTH! THERE HAVE BEEN INSTANCES OF MALWARE IN FILES MODDED TO MEET SINGLE CHECKSUMS!
COMPULSORY BOOTSTRAPS AND POWCACHE FILES TO SPEED UP THE NEW SYNC AND STAVE OFF A RE-INDEX ARE HERE – https://bootstrap.raptoreum.com
POWCACHE CAN BE USED ON ITS OWN AND SIGNIFICANTLY SPEEDS UP A SYNC FROM SCRATCH! JUST DROP THE POWCACHE FILE IN THE DATA DIRECTORY!
EITHER USE THE BOOTSTRAP OR JUST DROP THE TINY POWCACHE IN AND SYNC FROM SCRATCH WHICH SHOULD NOW TAKE 1-2 HOURS AS OPPOSED TO A DAY OR MORE
Thankyou, and enjoy
The Raptoreum Team